Unless you have been in a coma or under the spell of Charlie ‘WINNING’ Sheen for the past few day you couldn’t have failed to notice the power of nature at work over in the far east. An 8.9-magnitude Earthquake struck some 80 miles off the coast of Japan’s Miyagi Prefecture (230 miles northeast of Tokyo) around 2:45 PM local time. It is the most powerful earthquake to hit Japan in recorded history. Horrible.
- Sendai Earthquake & Tsunami – The devastation caught on camera
- Tsunami Video – First wave hits Japan’s Miyagi prefecture
- Fury over Microsoft’s self-centered support for quake victims.
- Tsunami washes away cars outside Sendai Airport.
- Taunami breakes the river banks at Japanese city port.